Saving a 100 Bed Hotel Currently Using Miniatures £50k and 670Kg of plastic waste p.a.!
We are excited to be exhibiting at the Independent Hotel show this week. We can be found on stand 1135 so please come and say hello if you are there.
As SNOAP is installed in more and more hotels replacing miniatures and also liquid dispensers that use single use plastic refills/bladders we are getting some stunning results. On average a 100 bed hotel using miniatures will save £50k p.a. and over 670Kg of plastic waste by switching to SNOAP. So what are you waiting for!
SNOAP is the future of hand, hair and body washing in hotels through a luxury guest experience, no single-use plastic, reduced changeover time, less storage, reduced cost & waste.
- Give your guests the 5* luxury of natural, nourishing, soap vs. detergent based liquids
- None of the single-use-plastic or wastage generated by miniatures or liquid dispensers
- SNOAP delivers a fine powder without touching the bar
- It is super efficient with 2 bars equivalent to 5 litres of liquid hand wash = cost effective
- Each bar is equivalent to 1,000 hand washes
- Reduced changeover time for housekeeping
- Can be wall mounted using nano-suction tape or 2 screws
- Available in 2 colours – White and Anthracite Grey
- Six luxury soap fragrances to choose from
GOOD FOR YOUR GUESTS – MOISTURING NATURAL SOAPS
GOOD FOR THE PLANET – NO SINGLE USE PLASTIC
GOOD FOR YOUR BOTTOM LINE – SUPER EFFICIENT = SAVE MONEY
Contact CEO: Lisa Hicks on 07919872915 WWW.SNOAP.COM