The SensorStat® Solution
The SensorStat occupancy based system is proven to reduce energy consumption by 20%-45%2 compared to traditional thermostats, while maintaining the same level of guest comfort.
SensorStat thermostats detect motion and body heat, through sensors, to ensure comfort is maintained for guests. They use a proprietary Recovery TimeTM algorithm that allows the room temperature to drift for energy savings, while rooms are not occupied, but returns to the occupant selected setpoint within a predefined number of minutes.
By managing energy in spaces with unpredictable occupancy patterns, the SensorStat intelligent energy management system can help hospitality brands improve their RevPAR by:
- Saving energy
- Improving climate comfort
- Reducing HVAC runtime
- Expanding the equipment’s working life
- Reducing technical issues
- Decreasing maintenance costs
- Improving guest satisfaction
Energy Saving Devices
Onity also offers energy savers, which activate lights upon keycard insertion. With innovative designs and models for every application, they provide substantial savings and rapid return on investment, without compromising comfort.
- Different technologies: RFID (MIFARE®, SR176 and SR512), magstripe or mechanical
- Intelligent versions which differentiate guest and master cards (activating one or two relays, ie. lights for all valid cards and TV only for guests)
- LED light for easy location in the dark
- Timed courtesy light
- Models available for surface installation (OniSwitch range) or flush mounted (Intellity range).