Virtual Tour and Hotels
Anyone who manages a hotel and plans its promotion strategy knows this: virtual tour is a powerful and necessary marketing tool for the hotel sector. Facilities that use it have a real competitive advantage over those that only draw on photography and have proven over time to achieve much higher conversion rates.
Research carried out in the hotel world reported that:
- 75% of potential Hotel customers prefer the virtual tour rather than a static photograph
- some of the structures that use virtual tours have increased bookings by up to 85%
- hotel websites that have an integrated virtual tour entertain up to 3 times more visitors
But does it apply to any virtual tour you choose?
The more strategic the value of a content, the more it will be necessary to produce it with quality and accuracy, thinking about what would make it more effective with an audience of potential customers. Image resolution, fluidity of the walk within the tour, but also the rendering of lights and colors can be important factors. Together with these, the possibility for the visitor to move easily within very large structures with different environments becomes a determining factor.
This is why creating a virtual tour with virtual and interactive signage can prove to be the right choice to differentiate yourself from the competition and make the virtual tour of your hotel much more effective.
Interactive virtual signage in virtual tours
What is it?
The interactive virtual signage adds to virtual tour a set of digital signals that make the environments present in the hotel immediate understanding by offering a simple and intuitive navigation guide. Visiting a large and complex digital building can in fact force the user to make a high cognitive effort necessary to understand how to move and in which direction to proceed. Every hotel that wants to invest in the creation of a virtual tour should therefore think about how to make the visit of its digital structure easy and comfortable, to avoid losing even one of its visitors.
What signals can be inserted?
A virtual signage system includes several types of signs. Each sign represents an augmented object made with 3D technology and inserted within the tour. Some of these signs can be:
- floating directional arrows
- floor directional signals
- interactive navigation menus
- interactive orientation maps
What is it for?
The digital signals added to the tour allow the user to:
- orient yourself in space
- view information on routes and directions
- can be transported between different points of the environment
Furthermore, thanks to the interactive virtual signage, the user can move around much more easily and without thinking too much, and this makes his visit experience more enjoyable and rewarding.
Offering enjoyable and rewarding virtual tour experiences is essential for hotels because:
- increases the time users spend on the tour and on the dedicated website
- it improves the memory and perception of the brand that allowed to live the experience
- offers the opportunity to learn more about the rooms and services offered by the Hotel
- facilitates the process of selling the service
Many hotels have already chosen to create a virtual tour with interactive virtual signage.
Here are some examples of digital signals made for the Antares Hotel Concorde Milan Virtual Tour.
Why choose a virtual tour with interactive virtual signage?
A good digital signage project can transform a virtual tour into an even more effective marketing tool because it offers a better visiting experience, differentiates a hotel from its competitors, allows you to make the most of the presentation of your structure.
Now imagine making the virtual of your hotel.
Why not choose a virtual tour with interactive virtual signage?