Did you know that food waste is an environmental crisis?
While food insecurity is rapidly rising, the world is expected to waste 2.1 million tons of food annually by 2030, according to Yale research. In the United States alone, $408 billion was spent on food in 2021 that was never eaten. That’s nearly a quarter of US food going to waste instead of to those who need it.
Remote monitoring systems alert you when your refrigerated and frozen food inventories are at risk.
iOpen smart remote monitoring systems TruVue track changing environmental conditions like temperature, which can help operators prevent costly problems and dangerous accidents, help avert downtime, and maintain peak operating performance — for thousands of dollars in potential savings.
TruVue is a technology that allows you to monitor and manage a system or device from a remote location using various tools and techniques. Here are some ways remote monitoring can be tailored to meet your needs:
- Customize alerts: Remote monitoring systems can be set up to send alerts based on specific triggers, such as when a device exceeds a certain temperature, when a system experiences downtime, or when an error occurs. You can customize these alerts to meet your specific needs.
- Monitor multiple devices: With remote monitoring, you can monitor multiple devices from a single location. This can help you keep track of multiple systems and devices, making it easier to identify and resolve issues quickly.
- Access data from anywhere: Remote monitoring allows you to access data from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. This means you can monitor systems and devices even when you’re away from the office or on the go.
- Improve security: Remote monitoring can also improve security by allowing you to monitor access to your systems and devices in real-time. This can help you detect and prevent unauthorized access, as well as identify potential security threats before they become a problem.
- Analyze data: Remote monitoring systems can collect data over time, which can be used to identify trends and patterns. This data can then be analyzed to identify areas where improvements can be made, allowing you to optimize your systems and devices for better performance.
- Reduce downtime: By monitoring systems and devices in real-time, remote monitoring can help you identify issues before they become major problems. This can help you reduce downtime and minimize the impact of any issues that do occur.
Overall, remote monitoring can be customized to meet your specific needs, whether you’re monitoring a single device or multiple systems. It can help you improve security, analyze data, and reduce downtime, all while providing you with real-time access to the information you need to make informed decisions.
Our goal is to help you reduce risk, make money, and save inventory!
Reply to us, we will show you how.
Click here to learn more about iOpen Innovations.