Hotel Pocket Translator / Welcome Desk Translator Device / Hotel Translator Device
Sourcenext – The creators of the world’s best-selling pocket translator device, “POCKETALK”. With headquarters in Tokyo Japan, we focus not only on bringing forth the best technologies from Japan to the world but also on searching out new, innovative devices to introduce into the Japanese, U.S. and European markets.
The #1 pocket-sized translator with over 800K units in operation around the world.
Pocketalk is a multi-sensory two-way hotel pocket translator device. Pocketalk utilizes the best translation engines around the world to provide a consistently accurate experience across 82 languages.
– Supports 82 languages (Audio translation for 61 languages and visual translation for 21 languages)
– A text translation for additional clarity
– One-button translation for simpler translations in fewer steps
– High-quality noise-cancelling microphones and two powerful speakers
Imagine the value of a concierge, dining and housekeeping staff who can speak 82 languages…
Where can Pocketalk be used…
– As a welcome desk translator device for a smooth check-in/out confirmation
– As a hotel pocket translator to provide in-depth explanations for sightseeing tips
– At the restaurants for an explanation of menus and suggestions
– To assist your guests in cases of emergency (medical, accidents, etc.)
– To rent out them to your guests as a translator device to enjoy their stay even outside of the hotel
The travelling industry is as diverse as the world. Build deeper, richer relationships by welcoming your guests in their own native languages. Having Pocketalk as your hotel pocket translator will give your team the confidence to communicate freely in their mother tongue.
Pocketalk as a translating device for hotels sees increases in revenue from…
– Improved customer service
– Faster service
– Higher customer satisfaction
The success of hospitality for your hotel depends on the quality of the employee training. Using Pocketalk for communication with your employees who is not a native speaker of your language can help you make instructions in detail and lead you to high-level hospitality.
Employee training for such as…
– room service
The camera instantly recognizes and translates text, the written word, and signs.
The Pocketalk camera takes a photo, and the touchscreen displays translated text directly on top of the image. Pocketalk can provide an optional audio translation for the camera-translated text as well.
– As a welcome desk translator device at the front desk to explain a document in several languages
– At the concierge when the guests ask for help with a guidebook in their language
– At the restaurants and cafes to explain the menu you offer
Built-in mobile data
Pocketalk comes with a two-year LTE data plan that provides unlimited data usage in over 130 countries. In addition, Pocketalk can communicate via Wi-fi or a personal hotspot.