SuitePad has identified the 6 major issues that Covid-19 has caused the industry and come up with solutions for hoteliers to allow them to carry on providing a safe and memorable experience for hotel guests.
- Guest room safety – guests are at risk of contracting coronavirus in their hotel rooms
- Risk during interaction – close interaction between guests and staff puts both at risk of infection
- Information gap – it can be difficult to inform guests of new hygiene procedures in hotels
- F&B revenue loss – F&B revenues are decreasing dramatically as guests are less willing to dine in public
- Breakfast dining – hotels are unable to offer breakfast buffets for guests due to new social distancing regulations
- Housekeeping contact – housekeeping staff are at risk of being infected and infecting guests
Hotel guests are at risk of contracting Covid-19 in their rooms because of the number of difficult-to-clean high-touch items. SuitePad unifies various services on one device which can be easily disinfected, reducing the risks for both guests and housekeeping.
Close interaction between guests and staff puts both at risk of infection. SuitePad offers a digital communication solution, reducing the need for close contact and lowering the risk of infection for both guests and staff.
It can be difficult to inform guests about new hygiene rules and regulations in hotels – with SuitePad’s intuitive backend, everything can be uploaded and updated in just a few clicks.
F&B revenues are decreasing as guests worry about dining in public – SuitePad allows you to provide an end-to-end room service booking process for guests, helping them dine in safety while you generate increased revenue.
Housekeeping staff are at risk of being infected and infecting others – implement SuitePad’s Green Option to reduce the risk of contagion between staff and guests.