Why should you choose TouchMenu?
TouchMenu is not the future. It is the present. We don’t base our statistics on studies and hypothetical scenarios, it’s all real world data gathered over the past years, it is trends that we see forming and we give you those insights to help you boost your business.
How does it work?
Your customers access TouchMenu by scanning a QR code using their own smartphones (or by clicking a link you share on social media or in an email). The QR code can be positioned inside the hotel room, at the reception, around the pool area or at the beach, on every table in the restaurant or throughout the open areas. Every QR code is carefully configured using multiple parameters and options to provide desired functionality, i.e. in-room QR codes could show all menus and info items in the hotel, but allow room service orders only. while restaurant QR codes could hide all menus except the restaurant menu. The exact setup will follow your specific needs and requirements.
The PORAL page is the initial landing page after scanning a QR code. That page will contain links to all of your menus – restaurant/bar/lobby, in-room dining, SPA and wellness, group activities, organized trips, hotel information packs, COVID-19 info, upcoming events, and so on.
The TouchMenu customer experience
First and foremost, TouchMenu is as much a digital menu as it is a staff assistant. As such, it was imperative to make it possible to present food, beverages and services at least as good as a human would. Here’s what TouchMenu digital menu offers your customers:
- Multilingual platform
- Menu items’ ingredients, options and modifiers, allergens, nutritional values
- Orders, reservations and payments
- Up-sell and cross-sell options
- User profiles with settings and preferences
- Feedback and rating modules
- Quick customer actions and open comms to guest relations
- Customer loyalty programs
- Alerts and notifications
Benefits for your hotel and staff members
As a cloud-based digital menu, TouchMenu gathers enormous amounts of (anonymous) data that you can use to your advantage. Our statistics module and AI engine analyze customer behavior, orders and items sales volumes and derive various reports, forecast models and short-term suggestions in an attempt to increase sales and revenue.
The TouchMenu administration panel gives you access to every module and subsystem of the platform allowing you to manage, in real-time, every aspect of it:
- Updates to pricing and item availability
- Add/remove/edit food and beverage items, as well as static info and events items
- Seasonal or limited-time menus, including lunch only or happy-hour options
- Allergens, nutritional values, ingredients, options and modifiers
- Tags and virtual categories
- Availability and visibility options
- Working hours for the different outlets
- QR code management with print-ready templates
- Customer actions
- Feedback questions and rating options
- Up-sell and cross-sell options with provided recommended items, ads and item options
- Customer loyalty programs – promo codes, regular customers
- Online payments with external providers – Stripe, PayPal
- Touchscreen kiosk mode
- Remote orders module with selection for pickup or delivery
- Registered customers and newsletter signups