The Heronrib Wet Area Non-Slip Mats is a hygienic and safe mat for wet areas. The multi-directional self-draining mat is strong but flexible, and warm and comfortable under bare feet, offering excellent traction in slippery wet areas such as next to pools, in changing rooms, spas and showers.
In wet areas, which are used by a number of different people, hygiene is paramount; the Heronrib Wet Area Non-Slip Mat is treated with Sanitized®, an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal additive.
Supplied by the linear metre (minimum order quantity – 2 metres) or incomplete roll lengths of 10 metres in three width sizes of:
- Hygienic and treated with an Anti-Bacterial/Fungal additive
- Non-slip embossed surface (tested to DIN 51097 Classification A+B+C)
- For wet and dry areas in sports and leisure surroundings
- Comfortable and warm for barefoot applications
- Designed to allow multi-directional drainage
- Use indoors or outdoors (UV resistant, except for Mulberry Red colour)
- Easily cut to fit any shape or size. Mat will contour to an uneven surface
- Construction: PVC
- Mat Height: 10mm
- Anti-microbial to inhibit the growth of bacteria and mould
- Slip-resistant DIN 51097 Class C
- UV resistant for outdoor use (except for Mulberry Red colour)
- 4-way drainage