Electric Vehicle Charge Points Made Easy and Affordable
More and more EV drivers are now booking hotels, restaurants and leisure activities knowing they can charge their vehicle during their stay, and this demand is only going to increase. TSG Charge has been supporting the leisure industry by installing cost effective and future proofed electric vehicle charge points for a decade now. We cover the whole of the UK, so if you have one or multiple locations, we can help you attract more EV customers.
TSG Charge is not tied to any electric vehicle hardware manufacturer which gives us the unique ability to search the charge point market for the best possible options and solutions or install EV charge points that customers have already purchased. This enables us to deliver the best electric vehicle charging solution at the best value, be that a single socketed wall box or multiple pedestal chargers where EV charging bay marking is required with directional signage.
Our projects start with a site survey, discuss your requirements, understand your customers, review your electricity supply and assess where your EV charging bays will be located to develop the most cost effective, future-proofed installation.
TSG Charge Services
– Electric Vehicle Charge Point Installation Site Survey – No commitment on your side.
– Electrical and Civil works carried out by our own in-house, fully accredited and trained teams, anywhere in the UK or Ireland.
– Experienced TSG EV engineers can install 7.4kWh A/C fast chargers to 350+ kWh DC rapid chargers.
– Experienced in working with your electricity network if new power up-grades are required.
– Dedicated electric vehicle charging bay or line markings and directional EV signage so customers can easily find your charge points.
– Install crash protection or wheel stops.
– Advise on the best charging hardware, charging speed, and charge point systems allowing you to monitor charging events, charge your customers or staff to generate revenue so you can focus on running your business.
– Advise on customer price setting to maximise utilisation.
– RFID, contactless or App payment advice.
– Service and maintenance options.
– Public Charge Point Concessions Models
TSG Charge work with a number of EV charge point public charging networks, so if you have multiple locations around the UK, under certain circumstances, we can explore funding models where the installation is installed, fully managed and maintained at no cost to your business with a revenue share option through one of our partners.