Coffee Table Books for Hotels & Travel Guides
Phaidon is the premier global publisher of the creative arts. We work with the world’s most influential artists, chefs, writers, and thinkers to produce innovative books for hotels on art, photography, design, architecture, fashion, food, travel, custom hotel books and illustrated books for children. We also publish the Wallpaper* Hotel City Guide Books, the perfect passport to style, for 50 cities in the world.
Phaidon has published books with Grace Coddington, Annie Leibovitz, Rihanna, Mario Sorrenti, Massimo Bottura, Ferran Adria, Magnus Nilsson, Olafur Eliasson, John Pawson, Peter Marino, Jean Julien, Herve Tullet, Tomi Ungerer, Herman Miller, Kusama, Mark Bradford, JR and we have also published with brands such as Nike and Supreme.
Books for Hotels
Phaidon is working with hotels around the world and have been able to help enhance customer experiences. Here are some examples that might inspire you!
• Enhance your rooms and suites with a relevant selection of individual books or collections that enhance décor and elevate the customer experience.
• Elevate your lobby, libraries, bars, restaurants and spa & wellness area. Depending on your brief Phaidon can suggest a relevant selection of books for relaxed reading and browsing. You can also use our books to merchandise public spaces in your hotel or have them as an integral part of your hotel branding.
• Enrich the hotel experience for families with children. Phaidon can help and provide a small library of bedtime stories, picture books and or creative books just to keep children busy at the breakfast or dinner table.
• Surprise your guests with a lovely gift. We know sometimes things go wrong in your day-to-day operation and a lovely, thoughtful small book or custom hotel book can be the perfect way to apologize. Or if you know one of your loyal guests is celebrating his or her birthday, you can surprise them with the perfect gift. We can even send the book to their home address as a gift delivery service.
• Offer your guests a nice complementary Wallpaper Hotel City Guide Book packed with things to do during their stay or have these perfectly sized guides as a lovely addition to your minibar selection.
Phaidon is happy to advise you based on your specific situation. We can recommend solutions from our themed book collections or we can create custom hotel books and collections to fit your brief, themed by colour, subject or size. Phaidon has a beautiful range of books on art, architecture, design, food, fashion, children’s and photography. Some examples of our curated collections are the Essential Art Collection, the Big and Bold Collection, the Global Cookbook Collection or the Yellow Collection. We offer global distribution and can deliver a selection of books to any destination. We’ll even give you tips on how to display them.
Wallpaper* Hotel City Guide Books
The highlights of the world’s 50 most dynamic creative cities, illustrated with original photography. These hotel city guide books are a unique barometer of the urban scene and are packed with recommendations, hot haunts and venues you will not easily find elsewhere. The cities we have published are: Europe – Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Berlin, Bilbao, Budapest, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Florence, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Marseille, Milan, Paris, Porto, Prague, Reykjavik, Rome, St Petersburg, Stockholm, Venice and Vienna. Americas – Buenos Aires, Chicago, Havana, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco and Toronto. Middle East & Africa – Cape Town, Dubai, Istanbul, Marrakech and Tel Aviv. Asia Pacific – Bangkok, Beijing, Hong Kong, Kyoto, Melbourne, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Taipei and Tokyo.
Natasha Harjani – Account Manager – Phaidon Press
Expert in Books for Hotels
An expert in Phaidon titles with experience in selecting bespoke book ranges for hotels, corporate offices and private residencies.
Graeme Eaves – Sales Manager – Phaidon Press
Expert in Books for Hotels
An expert in Phaidon titles with experience in selecting bespoke book ranges for hotels, corporate office and private residencies. Speaks English and Portuguese (Our warm and friendly colleagues speak many more languages please do not hesitate to contact us)