Luxury Hotel Toiletries – ARRAN Sense of Scotland
Suppliers of luxury hotel toiletries, amenities and home scents all inspired by our beautiful Scottish island home. We produce all collections in-house on Arran, so have the flexibility to tailor products to meet our clients individual requirements.
At Arran – Sense of Scotland we can offer you;
• Refillable luxury hotel toiletries which can reduce your plastic consumption and costs by 60% (and more in some cases).
• Room Scents and Corporate Gifting
• In room retail opportunities – create an additional revenue stream which in turn could cover your entire annual amenity costs.
• A bespoke service
‘To help the world create empowering connections with nature. When you build an empowering relationship with your environment it strengthens your mental wellbeing, supporting both yourself and the contribution you can make in the world.’
Within the hospitality industry, we recognise and appreciate the importance of delivering positive guest experiences. To make a good hotel great, we believe it takes a combination of wonderful service, delightful rooms, indulgent linens, comfortable surroundings and that little something that is extra special.
• All of our products are manufactured in Scotland on the Isle of Arran.
• Our scents are all inspired by our beautiful island and every product contains fresh Arran spring water.
• Our bottles are 100% recyclable and made using already recycled plastics.
• We endeavour to use natural or naturally derived ingredients and all products are paraben free.
• Only 100% RSPO approved sustainably sourced palm oil in all our soap products.
• We produce all collections in-house on Arran, so have the flexibility to tailor products to meet our client’s individual requirements.
• All our formulations are free from animal ingredients with the exception of bee products in some of our items, however we only use sustainable honey and beeswax.
• None of our formulations have been tested on animals.
• For over 30 years ARRAN has designed, developed, formulated, manufactured, wholesaled, and retailed its products to over 30 countries (Europe, Middle East, Asia and the USA)
• Throughout this time ARRAN has become a trusted partner for our hospitality clients, striving to add value to the guest experience whilst positively impacting the profitability and environmental impact for those clients.
• Originally a family business established to support the founding Russell family, ARRAN has evolved to become one of the Islands largest employers and an integral part of the community.
• To conclude, ARRAN’s mission is to add value to your guest experience and brand equity, by enabling high quality, environmentally conscious choices, whilst concurrently creating a new revenue stream that with time and focus can become financially self-sustaining. – a true partnership.
Refillable Luxury Hotel Toiletries
With focus to reduce the consumption of single use plastics, many properties are considering changing to refillable luxury hotel toiletries. Not only is this method kinder to the environment but can also be far more cost efficient for yourselves.
What can changing to refillable toiletries do for you?
• Reduce your plastic consumption by 60%
• Reduce your costs by 60% and at the same time improve the quality of the products you are offering your customers.
• Reduce wastage – no longer will you have to throw away one or twice used bars of soap.
• Save housekeeping time – they do not have to replace products every day.
Our four hotel and leisure ranges are all available in 300ml bottles and 5 litre refills.
Current customers include Malmaison Hotels, Cheval Residences, Hotel Indigo, The Scotsman, Cameron House at Loch Lomond, Park Plaza Hotels to name a few. We were also invited to dress and supply products in a number of superyacht cabins and VIP gifts at the Monaco Grand Prix and gifts for the Grand Prix Ball in London in 2019.
Corporate Gifting and Home Scents
Create a lasting impression with a uniquely special gift from ARRAN Sense of Scotland.
Introduce the heavenly home scents of Arran to your public areas, bedrooms and bathrooms. Each of our eight home fragrances are available in scented candle, reed diffuser and room spray.
Whether you’re rewarding employees, hosting an event or thanking clients you will find everything you need with our bespoke corporate gifting service. From beautiful luxury hotel toiletries, hand care sets, candles, diffusers, bath and body products we have products for every event.
We have provided gifts for many corporate businesses, sporting events, charitable parties, fashion events such as London Fashion Week, and Christmas presents for VIP’s, hotel guests and corporate clients.
Create and an additional revenue stream for yourselves and provide your customers with an added value offering to their stay.
• We can create in-room messaging for you to reinforce positive green credentials, positive environmental impact and improvement in product quality for the guest experience.
• The in-room collateral comes in the form of a printed tent card (or other alternatives available) with QR code and points directly to www.arran.com for an introductory discount offering the customer 20% off of ARRAN products.
• ARRAN will create a bespoke landing page for your property using your personal branding.
• For every purchase made on ARRAN.com by your customers using your bespoke link, you will receive a 10% commission on the total product purchase.
• Commission would be returned to you, either quarterly, or in the form of product or credit.
• If 3.5% of guests buy online at our £40 ATV (average transaction value) then it is possible to ZERO the cost of your monthly order. – this the goal!
Luxury Hotel Toiletries – Hand Sanitiser
Clean and protect your hands with our anti-bacterial hand cleansing gel and Sprays. Enriched with aloe vera extracts to help nourish and soothe.
WHO approved we supply our hand sanitising products to the NHS, Care Homes and other key working businesses as well as hospitality venues and corporate businesses.
Emma Loane – Hotel Business Manager – ARRAN Sense of Scotland
Expert in Luxury Hotel Toiletries
Emma worked in operational roles within restaurants and hotels for almost 20 years before joining the team at Arran, ensuring an understanding of attention to detail along with knowledge of our customers’ needs first hand.
Arlene Mitchell – Hotel Business Manager – ARRAN Sense of Scotland
Expert in Luxury Hotel Toiletries
Having worked in a variety of sectors including Leisure, Hospitality and Retail – Arlene is someone who understands the value of customer service and listening to the client. Understanding client’s needs is essential to customer satisfaction and performance.