Twilight Trees – Specialists in Hotel Social Distancing Screens, LED Wine Cooler Speakers & LED and Non LED Artificial Trees for Hotels
Twilight Trees are the go-to brand for LED and non LED artificial trees for hotels, LED wine cooler speakers & hotel social distancing screens and are one of the most established names in the industry. 2020 saw the launch of Living Spaces by Twilight Trees which offers artisan social distancing screens with style. Both Twilight Trees, and Living Spaces Screens work extremely well in hospitality environments. The company offers sales, rentals, seasonal serviced contracts, bespoke installations and a Christmas decorating service. The team is renowned for their attention to detail, efficiency and professionalism.
Kooduu – LED Wine Cooler Speaker
Sleek design goes hand in hand with the sheer genius of this innovative lifestyle product. A wine cooler, lamp and Bluetooth speaker in one, the Kooduu has everything you need for an evening al fresco.
LED Wine Cooler Speaker Features:
- Blue-tooth speaker: Stream high-quality sound to this 100% portable device.
- LED lamp: The lamp exudes a warm white LED lamp, which will take you from dusk to dawn
- Wine cooler: The wine cooler simply requires the addition of ice and your beverage of choice
- Rechargable: Kooduu LED wine cooler speaker has a long-life battery that will take you through the night and is simply charged with a USB
- Sleek design: This product is all about the textures and sculptural silhouette. The handle is made from beautiful genuine leather, the opening brushed aluminium, and the feet are electroplated nylon.
The Kooduu LED wine cooler speaker brings the party to your tables of 6
The Kooduu Pro can connect to unlimited devices and is the ultimate way to create a connected outdoor space to bring your guests together, even at a distance. Dutch X Danish design; the Kooduu LED wine cooler speaker combines function and aesthetics to create this unique lifestyle product. The wine cooler is a functional element and welcome novelty with the small fitting one bottle of wine and the large, 2 or a magnum. The lighting is both ambient and practical but it’s the sound and spirit that will bring people together as we celebrate being able to socialise once again.
Living Spaces Screens – Beautiful Hotel Social Distancing Screens
Living Spaces Screens let customers experience the atmosphere and ambience of your space whilst remaining as safe as possible. Specifically designed for hotels, restaurants, spas and offices, Twilight Trees has curated a series of hotel social distancing screens to fit perfectly alongside safety concerns whilst allowing businesses to continue to trade with confidence and style. They are a long-term solution, allowing for flexible zoning without compromising on design.
Making Social Distancing more ‘social’
• Safety glass for premium finish and to tolerate clinical cleaning
• Birchwood frame FSC certified
• Minimalist design to protect customers whilst seated without restricting vision and maintaining sociability
• Enables tables to be closer together allowing greater cover density (for restaurants)
• Your brand logo / specific colours can be incorporated into the floral social distancing screens’ panels and LED lighting is an additional stylish option
• The one metre modules fit flush, perfect for most cafes, restaurants, hotels, salons, offices or public spaces
• Self-supporting on legs – or with castor options- our screens adapt to most high traffic venues
• Panels provide space for brand information, either hand written or QR Code
• LED lighting is an additional stylish option, perfectly paired with our LED artificial trees for hotels
• Create flexible intimate spaces
• A vibrant and hard-wearing alternative to industrial perspex
• Manufactured in the UK. Glass to British Safety Standard BS EN 14449:2005
• Option to change designs to suit the seasons for Hand Crafted Arrangements e.g. Christmas lights
• Entire product can be recycled or reused
Hotel Social Distancing Screens – Artwork in a box
- The hotel social distancing screens are designed by Central Saint Martin’s alumni and Twilight Trees’ Creative Director, Susie Reid Thomas. The hotel social distancing screens are artisan in nature and are thoughtfully designed and curated. Susie also welcomes bespoke commissions, the more creative the better!
- Company logo’s, marketing materials, menu’s and much more can be printed onto the screens
- These screens work beautifully as a platform for your marketing and messaging
- QR codes can be printed on all screens linking to your website, menu, Track and Trace etc
- The screens work brilliantly for marketing partnerships. Often a brand will sponsor the screens for example a drinks brand in a bar, a beauty brand in a salon etc
- Screens can also be made bespoke and therefore the glass cavity filled with branded items
Testimonials of our Hotel Social Distancing Screens
“Twilight Trees swift manufacturing allowed us to re-open on time, safely and stylishly. Finding effective dividers that enhanced the atmosphere in our dining and drawing room was paramount in creating a safe yet welcoming ambience for our guests and staff that fitted our exterior florals!”
NO. Fifty Cheyne
“I wanted to thank you and your team for what has been a truly successful project, the dining screens look absolutely stunning! I have just been on tour of a few of our pubs and the screens not only look superb, they totally enhance the pubs. Please thank all involved for a job brilliantly done. We are so chuffed our end!”
Alexander Langlands Pearse, Cirrus Inns
“Thanks for our beautiful screen. Clients love it when they walk in and it has made a real difference having it in the salon. It will be a permanent piece and we will change the insides to suit the season.”
“The screen is amazing and definitely a talking point in the salon.”
The Peacock Rooms
Freddie Priestly – Sales Manager – Twilight Trees
Expert in Hotel Social Distancing Screens, LED Wine Cooler Speaker & LED Artificial Trees for Hotels
Freddie is the expert when it comes to Living Spaces Screens. Originally from Lancashire and a Durham graduate, Freddie graduated from BP’s Commercial Grad Scheme before becoming a lead client Consultant for dunnhumby. Freddie joined the Twilight Trees team at the height of the 2020 pandemic when Living Spaces had just been formed. Freddie has been able to drive the business forward and against the tide and without doubt looks after the client impeccably, from start to finish.