What to expect at Hotel360
Hotel360, the UK’s leading hospitality event dedicated to improving your hotel profitability, is hitting London’s ExCeL on the 18th and 19th of September, and here’s what you can expect to find.
We’re excited to be partnering with the show this year! Uniting the leading innovators from the worlds of marketing, branding, facilities management, operations, technology and beyond, Hotel360 is the hub of the solutions and systems that’ll provide you with the tools you need to build relationships, increase your profits and elevate your hotel to the next level.
At the show, you’ll find 320 seminars by an unparalleled speaker line-up, boasting the likes of:
- Gonzalo Carpintero, Vice President Operations EMEA at Radisson Hotel Group
- Colin Minto, Senior Director, Talent Acquisition and Employer Brand, Europe at Marriott International
- Adelle Chilinski, Head of Risk Governance & Compliance at Premier Inn
- Jon Sharp, Director at Hilton EMEA
- Alexandra Tollman, Director of Sales at Red Carnation Hotels
- Raymond Santamaria, Food & Beverage Development Director at Apex Hotels
- Tiago Venancio, Director of Development at Choice Hotels International
- Laszlo Posa, Corporate Director of Revenue at Penta Hotels
- Douglas Waddell, Operations Director at Hand Picked Hotels
- Binu Varghese, Regional Director of Revenue Management and Strategic Planning at Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Giving a helping hand with the 360 experience are 500 of the industry’s leading suppliers, panel debates covering topics from across the whole breath of the hospitality industry, exclusive show offers available to visitors only, innovation awards recognising the industry’s leading visionaries, and much more!
And don’t forget, your ticket is not only free, but also gives you unprecedented access to the Hospitality Design Show, running directly alongside. So, secure your free ticket today at hotel360expo.co.uk and discover the tools to maximise your margins and stay ahead of the curve!