The two new lines of air purifiers and disinfectant system use a combination of nature and science to proactively protect against bacteria and viruses.
DH Lifelabs wants families and friends to feel safer while gathering indoors together throughout 2023 and beyond. On the heels of a successful launch in the US, the company has brought its innovative air purifiers and surface disinfectant system, which range from £99.99 to £799.99, to UK consumers.
DH Lifelabs has taken inspiration from both nature and science to proactively eliminate 99% of bacteria and viruses; neutralise pollutants, such as smoke, food smells and pet dander; and eliminate allergens, like pollen and dust. By sending natural elements into the room, DH Lifelabs’ product lines actively eliminate airborne pathogens and eliminate airborne pollutants before they can spread – unlike conventional air purification systems, which rely solely on a traditional filtered approach.
To power their product lines – Aaira and Sciaire – DH Lifelabs has developed two unique technologies using disinfectant agents that naturally exist in the world around us. Aaira products generate a natural cleaning solution containing hypochlorous acid (HOCl) while the Sciaire line uses plasma ions to actively clean the air of working and living spaces.
Aaira devices create a natural solution containing HOCl to actively eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and viruses – both in the air and on surfaces depending on the product.
HOCl is a naturally occurring molecule that is a weak acid, similar to lemon juice, and is strong enough to tear apart microorganisms on contact. The powerful disinfectant is created by adding non-iodised salt and water to Aaira devices. Aaira then generates a solution containing HOCl using natural ingredients to clean the air – and in some cases, surfaces – for up to 14 hours, leaving behind a clean, fresh smell. HOCl has historically been used around the world as a disinfectant for everywhere from hospitals and airports to agriculture and supermarkets. DH Lifelabs is now utilising it for effective home and living space cleaning through Aaira devices.
- Aaira Surface, RRP £129.99 – The Surface multi-purpose cleaning system uses just water, salt and vinegar to effectively clean surfaces, eliminate 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, and neutralise odours throughout the home without using toxic chemicals or artificial scents. The versatile, sustainable product offers two different levels of HOCl concentration so that it can be used for everything from everyday cleaning to disinfecting surfaces, and also helping to reduce waste and save money in the long run.
- Aaira Mini, RRP £249.99 – Aaira Mini actively uses the power of HOCl to eliminate 99.99% of bacteria and viruses – including SARS-COV-2, the common cause of Coronavirus. It can eliminate stubborn odours and is perfect for those looking to clean the air in small and medium sized rooms, like a spare bedroom or home office (up to 323 square feet/30 square metres).
- Aaira + Humidifier, RRP £349.99 – Similar to Aaira Mini, this purifier puts people in control of the air in their homes by propelling a solution containing HOCl throughout the room to protect against germs, eliminating 99.99% of bacteria and viruses. This unit also has the added benefit of a humidifier, which monitors and adds moisture to the air to help prevent side effects of allergies or the flu, such as dry or irritated skin. The Aaira + Humidifier can purify larger rooms, such as lounges or master bedrooms up to 538 square feet/50 square metres, and has built-in reminders – like filter replacement – so that it works optimally at all times.
- Aaira + HEPA, RRP £799.99 – The only Aaira device that benefits from dual-technology, the Aaira + HEPA uses both the power of HOCl to proactively neutralise odours and protect against 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, as well as a 3-stage True HEPA filter, which eliminates 99.95% of airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns – like allergens, pollen, dust and smoke. This purifier works in larger rooms (up to 460 square feet/42.7 square metres), is Wi-Fi enabled and is easily controllable via both voice controls and an app.
Unlike conventional air purifiers, Sciaire Air Purifiers feature dual-technology consisting of an air ionisation process and HEPA filters keep indoor air clean and smelling fresh. Natural air ionisation occurs during thunderstorms, in waterfalls, and when waves crash on the beach. Sciaire units use multiple patented PlasmaShield™ generators to recreate this process by sending positive and negative ions both out into the room and into the filter to actively eliminate 99.95% of airborne pollutants and deodorise indoor air.
PlasmaShield™ actively reduces and breaks down contaminants at the molecular level, including germs too small to be caught by any filter (even SARS-CoV-2) so they can’t multiply or escape. Air ionisation is traditionally used in sterile environments, DH Lifelabs is now bringing it into the home with Sciaire Air Purifiers.
- Sciaire Portable, RRP £99.99 – Ideal for people on-the-go, the Sciaire Portable is whisper quiet and weighs less than 1lb (500 g). The USB -powered device can be used in the home, in the car and on public transport and can be used to clean and protect in small, communal spaces. The purifier neutralises 99% of bacteria and viruses, and can filter up to 98% of airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns – like airborne allergens, pollutants, and mould.
- Sciaire Mini + HEPA, RRP £199.99 – The PlasmaShield™ generators in the Sciaire Mini + HEPA both send ions into the room to actively attack airborne germs and surround the HEPA filter to eliminate 99.95% of what is captured. Perfect for small rooms (up to 217 square feet/20 square metres), this purifier uses Sciaire’s dual technology to actively clean the air and filter it – without taking up floor space.
- Sciaire + HEPA (Wi-Fi Enabled), RRP £549.99 – This purifier uses dual technology to clean larger spaces like living rooms, master bedrooms and more (up to 456 square feet/42.3 square metres). The PlasmaShield™ Technology eliminates 99.99% of bacteria and viruses in the air while the three-layer H13 True HEPA Filter captures allergens as small as 0.1 microns. This unit is also Wi-Fi enabled and connects with the DH Lifelabs App, Google Home and Amazon Alexa for easy control.
For more information on the Aaira and Sciaire products, and to purchase, please visit www.dhlifelabs.co.uk.
About DH Lifelabs
DH Lifelabs was born of a simple purpose; to create innovative products that make people’s homes safer, cleaner, and more comfortable. The company combines nature and science to promote a healthier and more sustainable world through a range of product offerings. For more information about DH Lifelabs, visit www.dhlifelabs.co.uk.